• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

jail on warrant for intoxication one year after

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

formerusmarine1

Utah. I was walking at nite to the walmart asked by police to see identification and found out their was a warrant for intoxication 14 months after. I was jailed 8 days and finally after my wife found out were i was went to post bond of 282. But i was being transported to town where the warrant was. She went their and posted the 282 to get me out. I went to court. The judge says because she signed me on to a public defender she couldn't hear my concerned that i had paid the fine. Now i must go back to that town. What going on. She states i violated probation. What? I remember writing the court and requesting and extentsion to pay of the fine since i wasn't working. I reported and set up a payment plan. The paper says no other thing like she says as far as alcohol counseling. The box is blank. I admit after moving to salt lake if totally forgot about the fine. I moved started a new job and all. But like i said was picked up walking to store, which i consider racial profiling, but that's some else here. I paid my debt for intoxication. I can honestly say also, that i was not a staggering drunk, i just came out of one of two bars in town at nite and at first calmly asked why i was out late and where did i come from.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">