• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

in Kansas city mo, and my girlfriend just got picked up on a warrant for commericial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PepperAnn

in Kansas city mo, and my girlfriend just got picked up on a warrant for commericial sex out of st.

louis mo, and she has no bond why is tht? also can I hire a laywer to get her a bond before st.louis picks her up?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
in Kansas city mo, and my girlfriend just got picked up on a warrant for commericial sex out of st.

louis mo, and she has no bond why is tht? also can I hire a laywer to get her a bond before st.louis picks her up?
There is no bond set because they want her in St. Louis to face her prostitution charges. A lawyer will most likely do no good as they won't allow her to be bonded out until she gets to St. Louis. If they allow her to be bonded out then. If the warrant is because she failed to appear, you can expect your girlfriend to sit for a while.

TigerD

Just to add - Search your girlfriend's name on casenet to discover the status of the case. Some jurisdictions take down the casenet entries while there is a warrant pending. But if it is there, you will be able to see if a bond is authorized and how much.

TD

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Maybe it's time to find a new girlfriend. Prostitutes usually don't make great ones. Just saying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">