• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kidnapping???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deb8565

What is the name of your state? I am A mom from oregon. My 20 year old daughter just moved out 3 weeks ago for the first time. Unfortuntaly she found some horrable friends and we have been very worried about her. she is missing work and has lost about 25 lbs in 3 weeks. She is adopted along with her 4 brothers and sisters and raised by my partner and myself for the last 14 years. We were concerned for her safty and went to her apartment. She was with a friend and was out of control. Not violent but just so acting so not like herself, so any way i walked out of the house and my partner stayed back and tried to talk to her. The next thing i knew is my partner had her by the sleave pulling her to the car and saying to me we cant let her stay here any longer its not safe. so we got her in the car and she got out with a few choice words and went home. well the next day we find out she has charged us with kidnapping, assult 4 and harrassment. the police came and took a report and sent it to the DA. She now sits in the phyc ward at a hospital. Is this really kidnapping and what will come of it. I amso afraid for her and us......HELP!!!!!!

Ranger56

Unfortunate

Deb8565,
If you thought that because this site said "FreeAdvice" you'd get advice, you'll quickly find that it's a complete disappointment.

It should be called "Tell Us Your Problem, So That Those of Us Who Have NO Lives and No Friends Can Make Sarcastic Comments and Make Fun Of You and Your Problem"

These People (at least the majority) are not going to give you good advice.

Look Elsewhere.

ENASNI

Ranger56 said:
Deb8565,
If you thought that because this site said "FreeAdvice" you'd get advice, you'll quickly find that it's a complete disappointment.

It should be called "Tell Us Your Problem, So That Those of Us Who Have NO Lives and No Friends Can Make Sarcastic Comments and Make Fun Of You and Your Problem"

These People (at least the majority) are not going to give you good advice.

Look Elsewhere.
Oh that was helpful advice! :rolleyes:

Deb asked this before and got answers.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=290784

Right now it is a waiting game for her and the DA's office. Ranger...don't post here unless you know the whole story.
Ewizard is correct, duplicating is futile when you are just going to get the same dang answers.

Ranger56

Enasni,
Gee, didn't know you all spent your lives looking at every posting and documenting where they were posted. I just know as I read posts the majority of "so-called" whatevers usually lose focus of the issue at hand and exchange opinions as you and I are doing here.

Oh, and BTW I'll post wherever I wish, whether you approve or not!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">