• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

leaving state while on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stevenlee

I am on probation for underage drinking (misdemeanor) if i leave state without satisfying my probation or informing anyone, what will the state do? I am of age now and trying to go to a school that i recently got accepted to.. Thanks for any advice.

CdwJava

I am on probation for underage drinking (misdemeanor) if i leave state without satisfying my probation or informing anyone, what will the state do? I am of age now and trying to go to a school that i recently got accepted to.. Thanks for any advice.
Talk to your probation officer. Chances are they can transfer probation. If you are on informal, or unsupervised, probation there is probably no real problem.

Unless you have to report to someone, this should not be a big problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">