• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this legal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tonda1114

What is the name of your state? Iowa
After an arrest, your bond is paid and your suppose to get out of jail to await trial, can a judge order you to write a letter of appology to the sherrifs and jailers for interupting their evening, stating that if you dont write it you will NOT get out of jail even though you are maintaining your innocence? This seems to me that you would be incriminating yourself. Any advise would be most helpful as I'm not up on law matters.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tonda1114 said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa
After an arrest, your bond is paid and your suppose to get out of jail to await trial, can a judge order you to write a letter of appology to the sherrifs and jailers for interupting their evening, stating that if you dont write it you will NOT get out of jail even though you are maintaining your innocence? This seems to me that you would be incriminating yourself. Any advise would be most helpful as I'm not up on law matters.

My response:

Well, obviously, you wrote the letter and got out - - otherwise you wouldn't be on a computer writing stupid questions.

IAAL

tonda1114

Not a stupid question

Of course I wrote the letter, I needed to get out of jail, my question is being posed to anyone who is not ignorant of the law unlike yourself and me. I am asking if this can be legally done!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tonda1114 said:
Of course I wrote the letter, I needed to get out of jail, my question is being posed to anyone who is not ignorant of the law unlike yourself and me. I am asking if this can be legally done!!

My response:

Of course it's legal, you little criminal piece of crap!

IAAL

tonda1114

Are you for real!!

You call yourself a criminal attorney, I call you a liar!!! Stating that you are an attorney must be your front, obviously you are not, and have to hide behind a computer to try to insult people, You obviously don't like yourself and do not have a life. People come on to this site to try and get some advise and your bored so you insult people, you dont even know the charges or circumstances and you call me a criminal piece of crap! I do know of some good shrinks out there that maybe could help you with some of your issues. It's a shame that you live in an imaginary world, you wanting to be an attorney is wonderful, but you have to have a brain!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">