• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loneghost

got in trouble from stealing. I turned my self in. filled out the paper work and he sent me home on house arrest, the chief did no ankel bracelet or anything. he says if he sees me on the street all deals are off and hes throwin me in jail. im 21 and hes makin me stay with my parents. can he do that? if you need a more indepth explain. just ask me.

CdwJava

Well, perhaps you could have been booked into the jail rather than sent home. perhaps he did you a favor.

You can always tell him to pound sand and ask to be arrested, booked, and then forced to post bail. Even then, a judge can make conditions of your release in some states and under certain circumstances.

Your call.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">