• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

length of the no contact order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

raven moon

I live in Minnesota in the Pine County area.
I have never been on an no contact order in my life and this is the first time of being on one of having no contact with my fiance.
I have called the cops on him due to the fact that of his mental state has gone down hill since I have been admitted into the hospital for being really sick and not knowing that I was pregnant with his son. I am now 8 months along and I have been minding my own business by focusing on myself, when my fiance who should be helping me with some of the stressful chores that needed to be done, but he has been talking to himself more offten than he has when I first got together with him cause is never this way with me before at all. Now I'm getting the feeling that the monsters are taking over his mind and telling him lies that I was wanting him to get help, both medical and spiritual help, not be put into jail.

I would like to know is how long is this no contact order going to be? I'm going bonkers not knowing.

Just Blue

I have never been on an no contact order in my life and this is the first time of being on one of having no contact with my fiance.
I have called the cops on him due to the fact that of his mental state has gone down hill since I have been admitted into the hospital for being really sick and not knowing that I was pregnant with his son. I am now 8 months along and I have been minding my own business by focusing on myself, when my fiance who should be helping me with some of the stressful chores that needed to be done, but he has been talking to himself more offten than he has when I first got together with him cause is never this way with me before at all. Now I'm getting the feeling that the monsters are taking over his mind and telling him lies that I was wanting him to get help, both medical and spiritual help, not be put into jail.

I would like to know is how long is this no contact order going to be? I'm going bonkers not knowing.
You are having a baby. A little helpless human and you are wanting a mentally ill person to "take over stressful chores" for you? There is something wrong with you. Please...PLEASE! Place this child for adoption!

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
(1) The no contact order should state on it how long its duration should be.

(2) He is not your fiance... he should be your ex.

Eekamouse

If you have been minding your own business, you wouldn't know anything about what's been going on with him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">