• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

limitations on cultivation charge?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mr Friday Night

This concerns laws in Kentucky.

If I'm charged with felony cultivation of marijuana, and lets say I choose the fugitive option....will that warrant be out indefinitely? is there any kind of limitation where I couldnt be charged for it? Just curious.

MFN

calatty

The statute of limitations limits how long the state can take to charge you. Once you have been charged, the warrant is good forever. The fugitive option is not a generally not a good idea unless you are facing a possible life sentence, in which case I hear Madagascar is nice.

Son of Slam

Mr Friday Night said:
This concerns laws in Kentucky.

If I'm charged with felony cultivation of marijuana, and lets say I choose the fugitive option....will that warrant be out indefinitely? is there any kind of limitation where I couldnt be charged for it? Just curious.MFN

That wouldn't have been some of that "Kentucky Doob-Grass" that grows wild around there would it? Back in '71 our town got flooded with some "Nebraska Nasty." The SOL on those cousins getting there butts kicked, for bringing that stuff in, will NEVER run out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">