• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loietering and prowling?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

batman1

What is the name of your state? Florida, broward county

Ok, so last night me and my friend were arrested heres how it went down:

we decided it would be funny to jump into those inflatable snowmen christmas lawn ornaments and video tape it.. so we all jumped in my friends van i drove, one friend in the front passenger seat, and the other in the back with the camera. we approached the first snowman and my friend jumped outt the car and the other one started taping.. my friend proceeded to jump into the snow man and ran back in the car and we sped off.. we spot another one and next thing you know my friend pulls out a bebe gun and the friend in the back gets the tape recorder out.. we pull up he lowers the window and starts fireing at the snowman. little did we know but there was an undercover bso officer behind us.. well he pulls us over and 1 hr of sitting on the ground we are all being hauled off to jail.. the shooter got charged with display of a weapon and me and the camera man got charged with L and P (loietering and prowling) we spent at least 12 hrs in jail before we could make a phone call or get outta there.. thats the story

Now, this is my first time being arrested and i have no idea whats going on and how to handle all the bs i know im gonna have to put up with next. I need some advice on how to handle this situation..what to say in court when i go.. and stuff like that.

please only respond if you are going to be serious.. the story is crazy and retarted i know, it was just a spur of the momment idea to have a laugh and it got toatally outta hand.

thanks so much

racer72

Now every time you apply for a job, you get to check the yes box if you have ever been arrested. I would suggest you hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">