• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Long Island/NYC toilet bowl is truly backing up!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nero 3

Well today in Lynbrook, NY (virtually 1 week after the Staples, Valley Stream, NY Hostage standoff), a major church in Lynbrook, NY had a shooting incident there. Over there the Priest and the Parish were killed (I believe) and there was a little bit of a hostage drama happening in Lynbook, NY.

Well, like I said before, and I'll use the vulgar expression, as bests fits events. A) The Toilet Bowl is backing up (as far as The Great Society Project) b) What goes around comes around.

Oh yes!, our Washington DC bozos, who either planned this 40 years ago, or it just happened, have truly earned there name "Brain dead mutant Politicians".

But being the conspiritist, I am I believe the "Power Elite" (Government), set-it up this way.

Washington DC has a plan, but it won't tell!..

Nero 3( thats why I'm Nero, cause I'm fiddling and fiddling loud)

V

Vincent Cosent

Are these polotical views

or do you hold NYC in contempt?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">