• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

looking for an inmate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

inacrisis

What is the name of your state? origin: nc
now: ct

I'm looking for a inmate that was located in the a Correctional facility in North Carolina with felony class G charges. It's been a while since I last heard from him. It's not like him not to keep in contact ( every 2 weeks like clork work) so I checked out the information on their website and it says that he's "out to court" in Connecticut. I called the correctional in North Carolina to see if they would give me a mailing address to where's he at, at least, and they couldn't help because they said it was out of their jurisdiction and when I checked the Connecticut Department of Corrections inmate search, they did not have him listed as if he were in their custody. How can I locate this person? I have a terrible feeling in my stomach that something else maybe wrong. Is there any place else I can look to find out the mailing address? I don't know why he would be out to court in Connecticut if he still has time remaining to be served in North Carolina. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank You.

HomeGuru

inacrisis said:
What is the name of your state? origin: nc
now: ct

I'm looking for a inmate that was located in the a Correctional facility in North Carolina with felony class G charges. It's been a while since I last heard from him. It's not like him not to keep in contact ( every 2 weeks like clork work) so I checked out the information on their website and it says that he's "out to court" in Connecticut. I called the correctional in North Carolina to see if they would give me a mailing address to where's he at, at least, and they couldn't help because they said it was out of their jurisdiction and when I checked the Connecticut Department of Corrections inmate search, they did not have him listed as if he were in their custody. How can I locate this person? I have a terrible feeling in my stomach that something else maybe wrong. Is there any place else I can look to find out the mailing address? I don't know why he would be out to court in Connecticut if he still has time remaining to be served in North Carolina. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank You.

**A: call 411 for information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">