• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lot of drug related traffic lol my a**

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas. To make a long story short,my house is the hang out spot. The other night the police came by and said they recieved calls of drug dealing, and a lot of traffic in and out of my house..which is true, expect nobody is selling, or doing drugs. Well anyways the police asked if they could look around, i told them know, my brother was in the living smoking a Camel menthal, the cops said they smelled weed, i told them my bro was smoking and they cuffed me, came in, saw my bro with the cig, and begin to go threw EVERYTHING..they found nothing, and said that i was lucky that they didnt take me in on my traffick tickets.. i know this is not right.. i just want to make sure.. Is that how these calls are usually handled?

Proseguru

when you OPEN THE DOOR then they can do almost anything. Then its he said/she said. When you don't open the door and they break it in to get inside then its no longer he said/she said because you have a broken door proving forced entry.

they can talk through a door. if they say that cannot say "sorry, have a good day" and go and watch TV. Or don't even answer the door (my personal favorite).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">