• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

made an example of

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jspuddin4u

What iWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? las vegas nevada,i was caught in the middle of a house raid ,my car was outside as i was just dropping someone off.They had a warrant for the apt.I was arrested for drugs that were not on my possession.They were found on the stairs where we were all sitting waiting together to be searched.The drugs were not mine .The people that lived in the apt were arrested and so was i for the drugs, that @ the time had no clue for. that were found on the stairs.My purse was not searched at that time nor was i .or my car.I was then searched after female officers arrived and they found nothing. I was then told they were going to make an example out of me and arrested me for ?????I really didnt know what I was being arrested for because I had no idea why they were there in the first place..While I was being booked at the jail I did not have my purse or id on me as they made me leave it all at the apt.along with my car keys.I was told that all of my belongings would be sent to PROPERTYS and Iwould get them back upon my release..Due to the keys to my car and everything of mine being left behind at the arrest site My id and valubles and car were all stolen and I did not know anything about it until a week later I was truley victimized by all persons,officers,city,county,state of nevada and all that has been any part of this wrongfull doing to me .Please help me find the correct and legal way to take action to this matter !!!!! Theres a lot more to this story and I have the correct documents that can prove that I was a victim and not the criminal ..Im a 48 yr old hard working ,law abiding grandma,born and raised in las vegas nevada....PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!THANKS SO MUCHs the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

smutlydog

What iWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? las vegas nevada,i was caught in the middle of a house raid ,my car was outside as i was just dropping someone off.They had a warrant for the apt.I was arrested for drugs that were not on my possession.They were found on the stairs where we were all sitting waiting together to be searched.The drugs were not mine .The people that lived in the apt were arrested and so was i for the drugs, that @ the time had no clue for. that were found on the stairs.My purse was not searched at that time nor was i .or my car.I was then searched after female officers arrived and they found nothing. I was then told they were going to make an example out of me and arrested me for ?????I really didnt know what I was being arrested for because I had no idea why they were there in the first place..While I was being booked at the jail I did not have my purse or id on me as they made me leave it all at the apt.along with my car keys.I was told that all of my belongings would be sent to PROPERTYS and Iwould get them back upon my release..Due to the keys to my car and everything of mine being left behind at the arrest site My id and valubles and car were all stolen and I did not know anything about it until a week later I was truley victimized by all persons,officers,city,county,state of nevada and all that has been any part of this wrongfull doing to me .Please help me find the correct and legal way to take action to this matter !!!!! Theres a lot more to this story and I have the correct documents that can prove that I was a victim and not the criminal ..Im a 48 yr old hard working ,law abiding grandma,born and raised in las vegas nevada....PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!THANKS SO MUCHs the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
If the house was raided then an informant probably made a controlled buy. Did the informant claim you witnessed the transaction? Do you have a reputation with the local cops?Those are important questions. Although you may have been technically in possession, they may just be throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.
Maybe you will get lucky. If a few people plead guilty your case may get dropped assuming your as innocent as you say you are.

I am in Texas so I can only tell how I have seen it work here.

outonbail

What iWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? las vegas nevada,i was caught in the middle of a house raid ,my car was outside as i was just dropping someone off.
What time did this take place?
They had a warrant for the apt.I was arrested for drugs that were not on my possession.They were found on the stairs where we were all sitting waiting together to be searched.The drugs were not mine .The people that lived in the apt were arrested and so was i for the drugs, that @ the time had no clue for. that were found on the stairs.
Well it sounds like no one wanted to claim the drugs so the police arrested everyone who was within a close proximity of where the drugs were found.
How many people were arrested?
What type of drug(s) were found?
What was the quantity of drug(s) found?
I was then told they were going to make an example out of me and arrested me for ????? I really didnt know what I was being arrested for because I had no idea why they were there in the first place.
The fact that they found drugs on the stairs you were sitting on should have given you a pretty good idea of why they were there.
Due to the keys to my car and everything of mine being left behind at the arrest site My id and valubles and car were all stolen and I did not know anything about it until a week later
You were in custody on these drug charges for a week? How much was your bail?
I was truley victimized by all persons,officers,city,county,state of nevada and all that has been any part of this wrongfull doing to me
How do you know the person who you claim to have been dropping off? Are they a relative, a friend, or a co-worker? Do you drop them off regularly?
Theres a lot more to this story
I have no doubts about this. and
I have the correct documents that can prove that I was a victim and not the criminal
What documentation could possibly prove this?
..Im a 48 yr old hard working ,law abiding grandma,born and raised in las vegas nevada....
Irrelevant

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">