• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

massage parlor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Texasb100

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I was pulled over after leaving a massage parlor by the police and a few investigators. They told me they had undercover officers watching the parlor and knew other things were going on there. They said if I didn't tell them what happened during the massage that they would put me in jail. I felt very intimidated and then a Sargent told me that I wasn't going to jail but they wanted a statement from me saying what happened there. I was scared and admitted that they performed the massage and then "touched" other parts. They took this statement and my phone number. They said that they might need me to testify as a witness. I was told again that I wasn't going to jail but my question is...can I be arrested later for admitting that a sexual act took place? Again they kept saying that all they were doing was conducting an investigation and wanted my cooperation. Does this sound right or could I be in trouble later. Thanks...what an embarrassing and stressful traffic stop.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I was pulled over after leaving a massage parlor by the police and a few investigators. They told me they had undercover officers watching the parlor and knew other things were going on there. They said if I didn't tell them what happened during the massage that they would put me in jail. I felt very intimidated and then a Sargent told me that I wasn't going to jail but they wanted a statement from me saying what happened there. I was scared and admitted that they performed the massage and then "touched" other parts. They took this statement and my phone number. They said that they might need me to testify as a witness. I was told again that I wasn't going to jail but my question is...can I be arrested later for admitting that a sexual act took place? Again they kept saying that all they were doing was conducting an investigation and wanted my cooperation. Does this sound right or could I be in trouble later. Thanks...what an embarrassing and stressful traffic stop.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I don't recommend that you speak to the police again without an attorney present.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Of course you can be arrested for paying for a sexual act. Follow Antigone's advice regarding an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">