• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor in Consumption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

txhmrsux

I'm a 19 year old student in Texas and about two weeks ago i went out to dinner with a group of friends and none of us were drinking, except the two that were of age. As we were leaving, my friend accidentally turned onto a one way street and a minute later we were pulled over. The police officer told us all to get out of the car and asked us if we had been drinking. We all said no of course, except for the two that did, but he didn't believe us and proceeded to give us field sobriety tests. Not once did he use breathalyser and he issued us all MICs. When we asked him why we were given citations he told us that he could "clearly" smell it on our breaths. How do i fight this?

FlyingRon

Well in order to fight this you'll need to get your LIES straight.
You switch between "none of us had been drinking" to "two of us were drinking" in mid story.

Well in order to fight this you'll need to get your LIES straight.
You switch between "none of us had been drinking" to "two of us were drinking" in mid story.
I think some comprehension skills are needed. I think it's pretty clear the OP is talking about none of us [who are under 21].

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">