• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mis Battary charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

saabcpt

What is the name of your state? FL
Long Story short is that a few friend and I were in a part of FL and a homeless guy came up to us and we gave him some food. We'll this was happening this guy came up talking smack to three of us saying this and that. I got pissed and had a small piece of pizza crust and flicked it at him and hit him in the check. This clown flipped and got a cop. Long story short this guy was a public defender and I ended up going to jail for this. I know this is bull**** but what should I do? Thanks for the help.

Shay-Pari'e

saabcpt said:
What is the name of your state? FL
Long Story short is that a few friend and I were in a part of FL and a homeless guy came up to us and we gave him some food. We'll this was happening this guy came up talking smack to three of us saying this and that. I got pissed and had a small piece of pizza crust and flicked it at him and hit him in the check. This clown flipped and got a cop. Long story short this guy was a public defender and I ended up going to jail for this. I know this is bull**** but what should I do? Thanks for the help.
It would help if you added the whole story. I don't know what you should do. What is "This and That"? You assaulted the guy with pizza and spent the night in jail. :rolleyes:

S

saabcpt

We told him to get lost were here for vacation. He was saying FU I don't have to do anyting. Then he was like come on hit me. Basically from the minute he walked up to us he was looking for trouble. Hope this helps?

ptlmejo

Public Defender? Sounds more like an ambulance chaser to me trying to make a few dollars of a lawsuit. Or maybe business is slow for him and he's turned to begging.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">