• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdeamenor warrant in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kmarshy2003

I just found out i have a misdeamenor warrant in another state and i have no way of going back to that state, is there anyway i can get it taken care of w/out going back to the state?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I just found out i have a misdeamenor warrant in another state and i have no way of going back to that state, is there anyway i can get it taken care of w/out going back to the state?
So, you have a problem involving TWO states, yet you didn't see fit to post the name of EITHER of those states? :rolleyes:

You are legally required to deal with whatever the problem is. Making like an ostrich won't help...

kmarshy2003

i didnt make like an ostrich i didnt know i had a warrant until today when a family member told me, and its actually only involving one state

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
i didnt make like an ostrich i didnt know i had a warrant until today when a family member told me, and its actually only involving one state
Your warrant situation involves TWO states. The one you live in and the one the warrant is in. Since you haven't seen the need to let us know EITHER of those states, you won't be getting any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">