• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mobile phone in police possession due to Fraud being investigated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

markgul

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? UK LAW
Police have taken into possession my mobile phone and will not return this to me. I wanted to know can I request my network provider to send me a new sim card to use (same number)? I don't want this being used against me as I am innocent and was involved due to a triangular scam

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? UK LAW
Police have taken into possession my mobile phone and will not return this to me. I wanted to know can I request my network provider to send me a new sim card to use (same number)? I don't want this being used against me as I am innocent and was involved due to a triangular scam
This site handles US law questions only. Sorry.

quincy

oh, sorry should have picked this up when I saw US State
That's okay. Many people think that they only need to provide the name of their state if they have a US law question, rather than thinking the question means that we handle only US law questions.

The question really should be worded better. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">