• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion of Discovery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ruawake2u

What is the name of your state?SC
Okay..heres another one. someone told me i can read the statements involved by asking for a motion of discovery? What is it? Do i just go to the court house and ask for that? I need to read it today, because i'm running out of time.....Please help.. :confused:

Hyperdrive35

yup

Yes you totally need to get the discovery, Im not totally sure how you can get it yourself as its always been my attorney or public disaster who obtains it and then gives me a copy, I no it sometimes takes 3 weeks (after the incident) to get it and I also know that its your rite to have these doccuments, I would get on the phone start buy contacting your courthouse information, court records, clerks. You start asking around and they will give you a phone number of the place who has your discovery, there might be a small $6 to $15 dollar fee to get them. Hope this helps. I am not a lwayer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">