• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Moved- friends called and said police came by

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Helperss

We moved from Alabama back to Arkansas a couple months ago. Several of our Alabama friends called and said the police came by my husband's previous job(in AL) and the house we use to live in looking for him. (Someone said they had a warrant, someone said a sealed indictment) we have called the city and county and they won't tell us anything. We've left a message at our atty office but he's been in a trial case and hasn't gotten back with is yet. Any advice on: Where do we search for active warrants? Indictments? How do we find out what's going on??
We are lost and don't know where to begin to figure out what's going on.
Thank you for you input!
at

FlyingRon

If there is an indictment, he's been charged. The warrant is an instruction for the police to get him. You better keep working on getting through to that attorney. If we're talking sealed indictment, he's looking at serious charges.

Just Blue

We moved from Alabama back to Arkansas a couple months ago. Several of our Alabama friends called and said the police came by my husband's previous job(in AL) and the house we use to live in looking for him. (Someone said they had a warrant, someone said a sealed indictment) we have called the city and county and they won't tell us anything. We've left a message at our atty office but he's been in a trial case and hasn't gotten back with is yet. Any advice on: Where do we search for active warrants? Indictments? How do we find out what's going on??
Thank you for you input!
at
What was your husband up to in Alabama? :confused:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Thank you for you input!
at
Alabama does not typically post that kind of information on the web.

I suggest you chill, don't discuss this any further and wait for the attorney to return the call. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">