• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr barryb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Barryb

was took to 1 police station on a wednesday night then the first court on thursday , took back to a diffrent police station on the thursday after court held till the friday ware i attended a diffrent court from the day before wnt back to a police station on friday and the warrent or court case i was beein held for was in my name, i spent the weekend in custody took ro court on monday and the case was called in a different name , i stated i wast that person named in the charge and i was took back down stairs to a cell then they took me back upto court and i was told that i would have to answes yes when asked if i was the person on the charge , i then got bail papers stating the person charged with offence and AKA after it and says my name,

quincy

was took to 1 police station on a wednesday night then the first court on thursday , took back to a diffrent police station on the thursday after court held till the friday ware i attended a diffrent court from the day before wnt back to a police station on friday and the warrent or court case i was beein held for was in my name, i spent the weekend in custody took ro court on monday and the case was called in a different name , i stated i wast that person named in the charge and i was took back down stairs to a cell then they took me back upto court and i was told that i would have to answes yes when asked if i was the person on the charge , i then got bail papers stating the person charged with offence and AKA after it and says my name,
What is the name of your state, Barryb, and what is your legal question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">