• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My adult friend has 9 juvenile warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

charlesabney21

In the state of Florida if you have juvenile warrants on you as an adult what will they do to you and can you come up with an agreement with the states attorney to avoid jail time ( like a house arrest or probation) Or in an odd case rat out local drug dealers to the state. Any help would be appreciated.
respond via email to [email protected]

dave33

Are you freakin' kiddin' me? "Rat out local drug dealers". Maybe you can put 5 kilos at your moms house, with a bust like that under your belt you shouldn't have to spend one day in jail. To prove to them your dedication to the improvement of your community in such a profound way will surely earn you a key to the city. Maybe even local hero status. If you are willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel, the skies the limit.

charlesabney21

thanks

Im not doing this for my self I would do this for a friend. But as it stands I do know where there is drug trafficking of 5 kilos or more in marijuana. If thats still applicable. Ive also located a meth/ crack dealer.
But anyway in your honest opinion would the states attorney make a deal on that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">