• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Best Almost Prostitution Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxuanxx

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

Here is what everyone should know about being caught picking up a prostitute. I am grateful about how lucky I got … I would like our judges to comment on the situation:

I got lost driving through Paterson in New Jersey and found myself in a street infested with hookers. I saw a decent looking hooker on a street corner and thought to myself that for $20 I can get some entertainment and directions afterward, so I stopped to pick her up at the intersection. A police car happened to come out of no where while the prostitute was partially inside my car … the policeman opens his window and asks her to step out of the car … so he could start the investigation. I found myself saying: Officer, she just asked me for a ride, that’s all. The girl said: it is my fault, I asked him for a ride.

To make the story short, 2 more police cars showed up, they drilled the girl, but appears that she held to my story, so did I, and it was difficult … the policeman would say: I will ask you one last time …. Then will say: this is not what she is saying … and there I was behind my car …. I was asked if I had anything in my car which the policeman should know about, but I did not. The officer let the girl leave, then gave me a ticket for “unloading on a curb” and asked me to get the sell out of there … so I did, but this is not the exciting part about the incident.

After driving for 5 minutes, I realized that the girl left a light coat inside my car. Inside one of the pockets were condoms and chewing gum, and inside the other were 11 tiny bags of cocaine along with a glass pipe and a lighter … the whole kit.

I realized that the incident could have resulted in a conviction of soliciting a prostitute, another conviction of possessing drugs with intent to sell, getting my car towed, getting arrested, having to post bond, contacting a friend in the middle of the knight, having my name in the town newspaper, having my employer and family know, serving time, paying fines, paying a lawyer, doing community service and probation, in addition to any other charges I did not think of. Our judges on this forum can add from their experience.

The other point I want to clarify is that: there is no safe way to pickup a prostitute and make sure she is not a decoy. You can pickup a conviction by doing the standard stupidities which John’s do to ensure she is really a prostitute …. Judges and policemen have seen it all. Our judges can attest to that and provide examples too.

Last, I would like to say that I picked up street prostitutes more often than you eat pizza, and it is all a hollow experience …. I realized it after this “almost” arrest. I am a professional and could have seen my future going down the tubes with such a conviction. I thought it was fun for a while, but I almost destroyed myself and everything I have built with just this one incident.

I would like to ask this law community and judges to elaborate from their experience on the subject and give examples of how serious the repercussions could have been.

seniorjudge

xxuanxx said:

Here is what everyone should know about being caught picking up a prostitute. I am grateful about how lucky I got _ I would like our judges to comment on the situation:

I got lost driving through Paterson in New Jersey and found myself in a street infested with hookers. I saw a decent looking hooker on a street corner and thought to myself that for $20 I can get some entertainment and directions afterward, so I stopped to pick her up at the intersection. A police car happened to come out of no where while the prostitute was partially inside my car _ the policeman opens his window and asks her to step out of the car _ so he could start the investigation. I found myself saying: Officer, she just asked me for a ride, that_s all. The girl said: it is my fault, I asked him for a ride.

To make the story short, 2 more police cars showed up, they drilled the girl, but appears that she held to my story, so did I, and it was difficult _ the policeman would say: I will ask you one last time _. Then will say: this is not what she is saying _ and there I was behind my car _. I was asked if I had anything in my car which the policeman should know about, but I did not. The officer let the girl leave, then gave me a ticket for _unloading on a curb_ and asked me to get the sell out of there _ so I did, but this is not the exciting part about the incident.

After driving for 5 minutes, I realized that the girl left a light coat inside my car. Inside one of the pockets were condoms and chewing gum, and inside the other were 11 tiny bags of cocaine along with a glass pipe and a lighter _ the whole kit.

I realized that the incident could have resulted in a conviction of soliciting a prostitute, another conviction of possessing drugs with intent to sell, getting my car towed, getting arrested, having to post bond, contacting a friend in the middle of the knight, having my name in the town newspaper, having my employer and family know, serving time, paying fines, paying a lawyer, doing community service and probation, in addition to any other charges I did not think of. Our judges on this forum can add from their experience.

The other point I want to clarify is that: there is no safe way to pickup a prostitute and make sure she is not a decoy. You can pickup a conviction by doing the standard stupidities which John_s do to ensure she is really a prostitute _. Judges and policemen have seen it all. Our judges can attest to that and provide examples too.

Last, I would like to say that I picked up street prostitutes more often than you eat pizza, and it is all a hollow experience _. I realized it after this _almost_ arrest. I am a professional and could have seen my future going down the tubes with such a conviction. I thought it was fun for a while, but I almost destroyed myself and everything I have built with just this one incident.

I would like to ask this law community and judges to elaborate from their experience on the subject and give examples of how serious the repercussions could have been.

Why? You are obviously an idiot and would never learn from what we say? Reason?

Last, I would like to say that I picked up street prostitutes more often than you eat pizza....

I'd be afraid to shake hands with a slime ball like you.

xxuanxx

Dear Senior Judge

You said: Why? You are obviously an idiot and would never learn from what we say? Reason? I'd be afraid to shake hands with a slime ball like you.

I posted my story because I was lucky, and I realized how stupid that was. But what surprizes me is that you and the law community do not realize that some people awaken from their stupidity after an incident like this .... and I was trying to reach to others who may learn something form you, and build upon it with something from you.

I am not an idiot because I did not face a judge like you in court; and 3 patrol cars failed to convict me, or the prostitute, or find the drug cache in my car .... but I convicted myself and learned from my own experience. I am saddened by what you said.

You will be amazed by what kind of people look normal, shake hands and have dinner with you, then go to the bathroom and do cocaine, or pick up prostitutes, and worst. You will be surprized by the number of professional looking women who are actually prostitutes .... and yes, they stand next to you in the supermarket or teach your kids.

I am very surprized that the law community is very reactive when it comes to prevention, but very active when it comes to punishment. I was being proactive with my post. I did not end up being arrested, despite the hard efforts of the officer, and I am certainly glad I did not face you in a court room .... and for your information, I am a physics professor, and I enjoyed everything I have done before I learned my lesson the easy way.

Shay-Pari'e

xxuanxx said:
You said: Why? You are obviously an idiot and would never learn from what we say? Reason? I'd be afraid to shake hands with a slime ball like you.

I posted my story because I was lucky, and I realized how stupid that was. But what surprizes me is that you and the law community do not realize that some people awaken from their stupidity after an incident like this .... and I was trying to reach to others who may learn something form you, and build upon it with something from you.

I am not an idiot because I did not face a judge like you in court; and 3 patrol cars failed to convict me, or the prostitute, or find the drug cache in my car .... but I convicted myself and learned from my own experience. I am saddened by what you said.

You will be amazed by what kind of people look normal, shake hands and have dinner with you, then go to the bathroom and do cocaine, or pick up prostitutes, and worst. You will be surprized by the number of professional looking women who are actually prostitutes .... and yes, they stand next to you in the supermarket or teach your kids.

I am very surprized that the law community is very reactive when it comes to prevention, but very active when it comes to punishment. I was being proactive with my post. I did not end up being arrested, despite the hard efforts of the officer, and I am certainly glad I did not face you in a court room .... and for your information, I am a physics professor, and I enjoyed everything I have done before I learned my lesson the easy way.
And you can't spell suprised?

Where is IAAL? This will make his list for sure.

AHA

xxuanxx said:

Here is what everyone should know about being caught picking up a prostitute. I am grateful about how lucky I got … I would like our judges to comment on the situation:

I got lost driving through Paterson in New Jersey and found myself in a street infested with hookers. I saw a decent looking hooker on a street corner and thought to myself that for $20 I can get some entertainment and directions afterward, so I stopped to pick her up at the intersection. A police car happened to come out of no where while the prostitute was partially inside my car … the policeman opens his window and asks her to step out of the car … so he could start the investigation. I found myself saying: Officer, she just asked me for a ride, that’s all. The girl said: it is my fault, I asked him for a ride.

To make the story short, 2 more police cars showed up, they drilled the girl, but appears that she held to my story, so did I, and it was difficult … the policeman would say: I will ask you one last time …. Then will say: this is not what she is saying … and there I was behind my car …. I was asked if I had anything in my car which the policeman should know about, but I did not. The officer let the girl leave, then gave me a ticket for “unloading on a curb” and asked me to get the sell out of there … so I did, but this is not the exciting part about the incident.

After driving for 5 minutes, I realized that the girl left a light coat inside my car. Inside one of the pockets were condoms and chewing gum, and inside the other were 11 tiny bags of cocaine along with a glass pipe and a lighter … the whole kit.

The other point I want to clarify is that: there is no safe way to pickup a prostitute and make sure she is not a decoy. You can pickup a conviction by doing the standard stupidities which John’s do to ensure she is really a prostitute …. Judges and policemen have seen it all. Our judges can attest to that and provide examples too.

Last, I would like to say that I picked up street prostitutes more often than you eat pizza, and it is all a hollow experience …. I realized it after this “almost” arrest. I am a professional and could have seen my future going down the tubes with such a conviction. I thought it was fun for a while, but I almost destroyed myself and everything I have built with just this one incident.

You have shared your little story, there's no need to discuss it.
Hopefully you are not sharing all the STD's with clean, healthy women.

xxuanxx

OK, in this case I will forgive Al Gore (or was it the president) for misspelling potatos ... pototoEs.

But really .... I ended up with the 11 packets of cocaine, and almost went to the police station to turn it in, but decided that those officers are drooling to make an arrest. I think that their jobs, and judges jobs strips them out of the human factor, they only see regulations. It is like viewing an auto accident as a series of physics equations.

I had a friend who was once arrested tell me that knowing now how unfair the process is, that if given the opportunity without getting cought, that he would kill the approaching officer, or a potential witness. I was shaken by this, but I can see the fairness.

I think you have proven that "Law is an opportunist".

Happy Trails

xxuanxx said:
OK, in this case I will forgive Al Gore (or was it the president) for misspelling potatos ... pototoEs.

But really .... I ended up with the 11 packets of cocaine, and almost went to the police station to turn it in, but decided that those officers are drooling to make an arrest. I think that their jobs, and judges jobs strips them out of the human factor, they only see regulations. It is like viewing an auto accident as a series of physics equations.

I had a friend who was once arrested tell me that knowing now how unfair the process is, that if given the opportunity without getting cought, that he would kill the approaching officer, or a potential witness. I was shaken by this, but I can see the fairness.

I think you have proven that "Law is an opportunist".
:rolleyes:

Are you using what you found in the girl's pocket?

What is the point of this thread?

Our judges on this forum can add from their experience.
I don't think any of the judges on here can tell you their experiences with a prostitute.

xxuanxx said:

Awe damn...Thanks for adding to the dumb asses and small comedy we have around here.

We really needed the laugh!

You are truly an Idiot!

CdwJava

I'm trying to figure out how her coat got entirely inside the vehicle while she had only gotten partly inside!

I don't know too many people that hurl a jacket into a stranger's car before they even get in. And no prostitute I ever met (uh ... that would be while 'on the job') would unload their property in that manner in any event.

I don't buy it.

- Carl

xxuanxx

CdwJava, "A police car happened to come out of no where while the prostitute was partially inside my car". She placed what was in her left hand on the seat because she was holding a soda can in the other. What is your point of suspecting what I said.

When the officer asked me if there is anything in my car he should know about, it was in my interest to tell him about her jacket, if I had noticed it was there. The funny part is that they searched the prostitute thoroughly ... that is why she did not claim her jacket when they let her go.

I guess it was the officer made 2 mistakes:

1. Ordering her to get out of the car, without looking if she dropped anything
2. Asking "Whats going on" while still in his patrol car (triggering my reaction: she asked me for a ride, and her confirmation: officer it is my mistake, I asked him for a ride).

Again, all the details are accurate, I do not stand in anyones court.

AHA

xxuanxx said:
Again, all the details are accurate, I do not stand in anyones court.
:D :D :D Maybe not THIS time, but since you apparently can't get any action without having to pay for it, it's just a matter of time before you're in court. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">