• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my brother is in jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

That is up to his PO and the court. It is impossible to tell you whether his probation will be revoked or not. It is discretionary.

quincy

Your last thread was reported and deleted due to the inclusion of personal identifying information. I see your new thread is the same as your first one.

Are you using your real name? Are you identifying your brother's real location?

quincy

The original poster wrote (minus some personal identifying information): "My brother violated probation and his in custody in a county jail ... my brother is in jail because he violated his probation he stop reporting himself to his probation officer for like 5 months and he got pulled over by a police because he was speeding but when the cop check his record he had a warrant for not reporting himself to his probation officer so he took him to jail so I want to know will he be able to re inlist probation?"

The original post in this thread has been reported (as was the first thread started by this same poster earlier today).

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">