• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my court date/charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lsu6969

i live in pa i was arrested on 9/8/09 and released the next day. i was issued a pfa that day and told that i would have to go to a hearing for that. the thing is as far as my charges from the police have never come yet. i went to the police station and was told they should be there and if not they are in the mail. i asked what i was being charged with and he looked and said it wasnt decided yet. how long is it gonna be until they cant charge me. its been 11 days since the arrest and i hear that i should have had a pfa hearing already.

Last edited:

outonbail

If the crime is a misdemeanor, they have up to a year to file the case. If a felony, from two years to eternity, depending on the actual crime being charged.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">