• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keith1969

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Im in florida.My girlfriend has assalt on a LEO, & resisting arrest with violence. I know the assault is a felony. I was wondering if the other charge is a felony or misderminor. This is her first charges of anykind in at least 5 years,except maybe traffic fines. I know about the worst can happen. (prison). Whats the best she can hope for with a public defender. thanks, Keith1969.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Im in florida.My girlfriend has assalt on a LEO, & resisting arrest with violence. I know the assault is a felony. I was wondering if the other charge is a felony or misderminor. This is her first charges of anykind in at least 5 years,except maybe traffic fines. I know about the worst can happen. (prison). Whats the best she can hope for with a public defender. thanks, Keith1969.
**A: the best that can happen is that the state will drop the charges.

Banned_Princess

Was that a trick question?

Of course the best thing that could happen for your girlfriend is to have the charges dropped.... and it should be what shes hoping for. lol

But will they? I seriously doubt it, but how could I possibly know what the best deal for her is going to be.?

HomeGuru

Was that a trick question?

Of course the best thing that could happen for your girlfriend is to have the charges dropped.... and it should be what shes hoping for. lol

But will they? I seriously doubt it, but how could I possibly know what the best deal for her is going to be.?
**A: what? Where is your crystal ball?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">