• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My rights, theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thecody

How much later?

This sounds like a lost property incident to me.
and just a coincidence that someone was selling it.....hmmmm.....

But I got it back now anyway, lol
I told police that I did. It seems what I did is all ok. I wouldn't have got it back if I didn't go get it myself.

OHRoadwarrior

Now you know to record serial numbers and even take a picture of them in your home to prove possession if you do not keep the receipt.

thecody

Now you know to record serial numbers and even take a picture of them in your home to prove possession if you do not keep the receipt.
yeah. it's good to know serial no. I told stupid that I have proof incase now he wants to be like thecody stole MY ipod

You THINK someone was selling it at the time.

Like I said - lost property.
lol, you trollin me? He was definitely trying to sell it. tht's how i set up to get it back, lol

Whenever his threads pop up, I always have a strong urge to **HUG** TheCody, like a grandma or a mom. :) :)
I miss my grandma. And my mom though I didn't know them much

Silverplum

I miss my grandma. And my mom though I didn't know them much
I know you do, and I'm truly sorry about your losses. I'm also proud of you, and how you are moving forward and giving your new family a fair chance. :):):)

All of that is why I (and likely several other moms and grandmas here) want to **HUG** you. :)

OHRoadwarrior

I am proud of you also thecody. I have forgotten what year you are in, but you should check the robotics team for next year if you can. You can learn skills like coding parts, stress testing them while you modify files and how to run a CNC mill among many other. You also can travel to competitions. With demand for machinists, this would give you the chance for employment while in high school, if you wanted to earn money.

quincy

I know you do, and I'm truly sorry about your losses. I'm also proud of you, and how you are moving forward and giving your new family a fair chance. :):):)

All of that is why I (and likely several other moms and grandmas here) want to **HUG** you. :)
For the record, count me as a dad amongst the forum crew who is also rather fond of thecody. :)

I am happy to hear you got your backpack back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">