• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Myspace help..made a huge mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Needinghelp23

I made a myspace profile a guy a few months ago back and met a girl on there and we started "dating." anyway I was using someone elses pictures and she found out the truth recently bc I just told her plus she had known for a while something was not right. YES I KNOW WHAT A SLEEZY MISTAKE. I was in a depressed state when this all went on. Anyway so whole we were dating she sent me money and I said I was using for one thing but used for a different thing entirely. Now she's saying that she is going to issue a warrant for my arrest. Is this even possible? She knows who I am but is this a major crime I need to be worried about. I agreed to repay her and she said she would hand write a statement sayig I paid her in full and she would never pursue this issue further. Is this even a legal document? I know what I did was wrong but I'm just needing advice. Anyway what are my rights in this situation?I'm in ky and she's in LA. can she go issue a warrant being out of state and al? And if I pay her back and she writes out that she won't press charges, will this be over with? Please help. I don't know what to do. I just need to know what I need to assure she won't come after me once Ive paid. I have rights but what are they in this situation?

Ok calm down. She cannot issue a warrant to arrest you, or arrest you. She CAN sue you (whether she wins is anybody's guess). If you repay her and she signs (and it should be signed, dated and possibly notarized??) a paid-in-full note that you then receive in your possession, then you're off the hook.

Dummy. Using women like that and taking money from her to boot. You give men (guys - you aren't a man) a bad name.

Ok, off the soapbox. Sorry, bad headache.

I suggest you pay her back and get that paid-in-full notice, then grow up and stop being stupid.

Last edited:

Yertle8

She wasn't too bright, either. Then most she can do is sue you for the money. If she wants to come across the country to do it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">