• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Name of PD?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slynch7369

What is the name of your state? Texas

My fiancé has asked me to find out who his court appointed lawyer is because he does not know the name. I have called everyone I can think of and cannot get anyone to give it to me. He is facing two felony charges and time is running out. How do we find out who his lawyer is when he has not seen or spoken to this attorney? He is in custody in a county jail. We do not have the funds needed to get him out on bond.What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

HappyHusband

slynch7369 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My fiancé has asked me to find out who his court appointed lawyer is because he does not know the name. I have called everyone I can think of and cannot get anyone to give it to me. He is facing two felony charges and time is running out. How do we find out who his lawyer is when he has not seen or spoken to this attorney? He is in custody in a county jail. We do not have the funds needed to get him out on bond.What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
What county is he in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">