• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice on - Change of Venue court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SoulVein

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Hello my name is Paul, this is my situation:

I had vehicle collision and it was located in Chandler, Arizona. I now have a direct complaint filed on October 7th, 2005, in the superior court for my same county, but its in MESA, Arizona a different city court. I want to change this court to where my lawyer is normally working which is Scottsdale city courts. The lady rep from this mesa superior courts says it can only be through superior courts, and there are only a few superior courts and they ar ein Phoenix, AZ, Mesa, or Suprise city. So shoudl i get my lawyer to do this for or cna i do this myself. I know some judges are just not patient with people who try to represent themselves or go in by themselves and have lesser chances of geting things changed than it is with a Lawyer by my side do this for me.

What terms or keywords do i use for the reason of my change of venue when i go into the courts to change this? I want to change it from Mesa superior courts to Phoenix superior courts.

Also since i will be using my accidents/dui lawyer who's helped me in the past... what is the best reccomended procedure when i go into my first court summons on this CASE? I do not want an jail time added but its almost imposible i knwo this with DUI's to get that taken off unless for some reason there's a way for me to... how can i plea to get a sentence with a hospital/morgue program? I will hope for any other programs even if its cost money on top of fines, just not jail. It's very rough now.

signat

SoulVein said:
What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

Hello my name is Paul, this is my situation:

I had vehicle collision and it was located in Chandler, Arizona. I now have a direct complaint filed on October 7th, 2005, in the superior court for my same county, but its in MESA, Arizona a different city court. I want to change this court to where my lawyer is normally working which is Scottsdale city courts. The lady rep from this mesa superior courts says it can only be through superior courts, and there are only a few superior courts and they ar ein Phoenix, AZ, Mesa, or Suprise city. So shoudl i get my lawyer to do this for or cna i do this myself. I know some judges are just not patient with people who try to represent themselves or go in by themselves and have lesser chances of geting things changed than it is with a Lawyer by my side do this for me.

What terms or keywords do i use for the reason of my change of venue when i go into the courts to change this? I want to change it from Mesa superior courts to Phoenix superior courts.

Also since i will be using my accidents/dui lawyer who's helped me in the past... what is the best reccomended procedure when i go into my first court summons on this CASE? I do not want an jail time added but its almost imposible i knwo this with DUI's to get that taken off unless for some reason there's a way for me to... how can i plea to get a sentence with a hospital/morgue program? I will hope for any other programs even if its cost money on top of fines, just not jail. It's very rough now.
Your post is more than a little confusing, but it sounds like the court that has the case right now is the court with the jurisdiction. It would be difficult at best to get a change of venue for your reason. However, your lawyer should be able to get the motion going and you can take it from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">