• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to get a dismissed charge expunged...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GA

Hello. In late 2004 I was arrested for idle and loitering 2nd class misd. and had a lawyer and was going to fight the case (I'm innocent and maintain that stance), yet my case was dismissed due to a combination of probaly my lawyers being tight with the judge and the arresting officer not showing up.

WIll this still show on a background check/arrest record? If so, could someone please guide me on the right path to expunge it? My lawyer wanted 1000 to take care of that part and after the 1000 I had already given them, I was hurting at the moment...:(

any advice that helps lead me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Trails

SaddadinATL said:
What is the name of your state? GA

Hello. In late 2004 I was arrested for idle and loitering 2nd class misd. and had a lawyer and was going to fight the case (I'm innocent and maintain that stance), yet my case was dismissed due to a combination of probaly my lawyers being tight with the judge and the arresting officer not showing up.

WIll this still show on a background check/arrest record? If so, could someone please guide me on the right path to expunge it? My lawyer wanted 1000 to take care of that part and after the 1000 I had already given them, I was hurting at the moment...:(

any advice that helps lead me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.
Georgia Expungement

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">