• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help uk law harassment!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

benjaminholmes

Question is, if I have a harassment warning given to someone and when all my work goes live in the media (im due to be going on TV a lot in the UK) and they then decide to print a story slagging me off is this then another form of harassment that will allow me to take further action with the harassment warning?

Proserpina

Question is, if I have a harassment warning given to someone and when all my work goes live in the media (im due to be going on TV a lot in the UK) and they then decide to print a story slagging me off is this then another form of harassment that will allow me to take further action with the harassment warning?

We deal with US law only here, sorry.

Banned_Princess

I hope the moderator fix this glitch ASAP.

Maybe someone with some clout can get the "m"'s on this right away. pages arent loading fast enough for me to keep having to write "we need to know what state you are in."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">