• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need quick advice in WA about warrents!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jwagaman

What is the name of your state? washington

I am currently trying to take care of two tickets I recieved back in april for driving on a suspended licence.
I skipped the first court dates and now I have 2 warrants out for my arrest equaling $1500.00.
I am going in on thursday to go before a judge and try to take care of this.
My question is what are my chances of being put in jail over this? I can't seem to find out any information on this! I want to take care of it however I can, but I'd really like to avoid jail at all costs! Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

racer72

My question is what are my chances of being put in jail over this?
Not likely.

I can't seem to find out any information on this!
Every court and judge treat things a little different. You will likely get a chance to set up a payment plan. Keep up the payment plan, you will be fine, miss a payment then you may be headed to the Graybar Hotel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">