• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some advice and a direction to go

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

howelady

What is the name of your state? ia

I am needing some help here. I will try to do this and not confuse you all at the same time.

My husbands ex-wife has a thing about meeting guys off the internet. She leaves her kids (we have custody of them) to go to other states to meet and live with different men. Since she has done this, she has come back here 2 times with one of her internet boyfriends. They have been here for the last year and a half. But now, we are having problems with the new internet boyfriend. He is starting to threaten the kids for when they go up to thier mothers for visitation. The idiot even emailed me and threatened the kids, so I now have the proof. What we are wanting to know, is there anywhere that we can go online to check out to see if this guy has had any kind of criminal background? I know that he originated out of new hampshire, but he has also been to many many states with women from online and moving in with them. This is the first time he has been in one place for a length of time. Can someone please help me? Where can I find out this info on him without having to be charge umpteen million dollars??

HomeGuru

howelady said:
What is the name of your state? ia

I am needing some help here. I will try to do this and not confuse you all at the same time.

My husbands ex-wife has a thing about meeting guys off the internet. She leaves her kids (we have custody of them) to go to other states to meet and live with different men. Since she has done this, she has come back here 2 times with one of her internet boyfriends. They have been here for the last year and a half. But now, we are having problems with the new internet boyfriend. He is starting to threaten the kids for when they go up to thier mothers for visitation. The idiot even emailed me and threatened the kids, so I now have the proof. What we are wanting to know, is there anywhere that we can go online to check out to see if this guy has had any kind of criminal background? I know that he originated out of new hampshire, but he has also been to many many states with women from online and moving in with them. This is the first time he has been in one place for a length of time. Can someone please help me? Where can I find out this info on him without having to be charge umpteen million dollars??
**A: contact the police.

H

hexeliebe

Depending on what is in the e-mail, and if you have real concerns regarding this individual, take the e-mail to your local police and inform them of your concerns. They can run the background check if they are also concerned and find out who this guy is.

They will also be put on notice that you have concerns.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">