• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need state id , but warrant in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimmyjames

pennsylvania is my state. heres the deal . i work with a guy who need to get a state id card issued to show the company human resource . he says he has a warrant in lousiana and is wondering if he goes to get a state id for pa. will it flag the authorites and have him incareated? he never got a license for pa. or a id card for pa. before. any help . thank you in advance.

JETX

jimmyjames said:
pennsylvania is my state. heres the deal . i work with a guy who need to get a state id card issued to show the company human resource . he says he has a warrant in lousiana and is wondering if he goes to get a state id for pa. will it flag the authorites and have him incareated? he never got a license for pa. or a id card for pa. before. any help . thank you in advance.
No one can answer you as to how accurate or extensive PA might check his background, but with any luck, he will get caught.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">