• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor threatened my son on the bus!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justmom

What is the name of your state? MD

We are concerned. A neighbor jumped onto the bus and asked the bus driver to bring our son to the front (he is 10)......she proceeded to yell at him pointing her finger getting closer telling him to back off...she was telling him who he shoujld be friends with etc. her son and him do not get long. her son is no longer in that school......i cannot believe the bus driver allowed her to do this. SHe has harassed him before. Her son might of told her my son gave him the finger out the window but what she did was much worse. She has gone after him before in her car to yell at him. My husband is worried for his safety around this woman, she is on the pta at his school too**************any advice? Im a little worried about her stability. My son is not an angel but he doesnt do anything that most other boys his age dont do**************..Any advise

moose444

yea I would have a little word with this woman in private if you know what I mean and call the bus company letting them know that a stranger was allowed to board the bus and threaten and harass your son. That takes brass balls right there.

moburkes

Apparently, the neighbor isn't a stranger, if her son used to go to that school. My 10-year old wouldn't have a finger to stick up.

justmom

response

She stepped onto the bus asked the driver to call him to the front. She started telling him who he shoujld be friends, with and all this then she got closer to him with her finger in his face and said you better back off! my two other younger kids were right there..they got upset when he got called to the front and my daughter reenacted it......it might of been more like harassment rather then threat, but still what was the driver thinking.....he should of told her no

moburkes

I was responding to moose444. But, my child wouldn't be sticking his/her finger up at anybody, or they wouldn't have a finger to use to do that.

Just Blue

She stepped onto the bus asked the driver to call him to the front. She started telling him who he shoujld be friends, with and all this then she got closer to him with her finger in his face and said you better back off! my two other younger kids were right there..they got upset when he got called to the front and my daughter reenacted it......it might of been more like harassment rather then threat, but still what was the driver thinking.....he should of told her no
So your son was just minding his own business riding on the bus, and this lady flags the bus down. She then gets on the bus and requests the bus driver ORDER your son to the front of the bus. She then proceeds to yell who he should be friends with?? Does this make sence to you ? Have you confirmed this "story" with the driver?

justmom

Yes

Yes that is exactly what she did....She went after him before in her car to yell at him....she has it out for him....her son is not even on the bus, she waited for the bus to stop because she knew he was on it.....im really mad at the bus driver..we have contacted the school i dont know what they will do though

Just Blue

Yes that is exactly what she did....She went after him before in her car to yell at him....she has it out for him....her son is not even on the bus, she waited for the bus to stop because she knew he was on it.....im really mad at the bus driver..we have contacted the school i dont know what they will do though
Are you saying that you DID confirm this with the driver?

CdwJava

i cannot believe the bus driver allowed her to do this.
Very odd.

Her son might of told her my son gave him the finger out the window
And what punishment did your son receive for that crude act?

but what she did was much worse.
Perhaps. But that does not excuse any misdeeds by your son.

She has gone after him before in her car to yell at him. My husband is worried for his safety around this woman
Maybe you folks should seek a restraining order against her.

My son is not an angel but he doesnt do anything that most other boys his age dont do
My sons don't go around flipping the bird to other people - they know what would happen to them if they did. So, don't assume that this behavior or any other crude or anti-social act he might perform is something that "most other boys his age" are engaged in.

Oh, I have three sons, so I know all about little boys.

This woman sounds a little off, but I suspect that unless she is seriously deranged there is a lot more going on here ... perhaps your son is accused of something a little more serious than flipping the bird?

In the meantime, talk to the school and find out why the bus driver allowed this.

- Carl

Ozark_Sophist

If you have not already done so, report the incident to the police. Your neighbor committed a criminal act. Let the police investigate the issue.

Similar events have been on the news where the person who interferes with the school bus in this manner were arrested and charged with various criminal offences.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">