• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Net access to warrants?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ih82w8

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I am trying to find out if there is an easy way to see outstanding warrants in Missouri. If anyone knows if there is a website that I can go to to search for open warrants on someone, not myself. Actually a scumbag ex of a friend of mine who is hustling her but not necessarily breaking the law. I was heard he had an open warrant and so I wanted to check to see.

He is on probation for both drug and domestic violence charges, I know that he has been violating his probation but hasn't gotten caught. My friend kicked her habit while he was in jail and he keeps trying to get her to start again. I don't see her often enough to know if she has started again and don't know what I should do. I figured that if he has a warrant and the cops find (or are lead to) him, and arrest him she will be out of harms way. What if anything should I do? Thanks in advance for advice

ripcobalt

Net access to warrants?
free mo government site for this kind of search:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/
choose litigant name search, and check the box for use all aliases. select
all jurisdictions for statewide court search. It will show many criminal and civil cases, with disposition, judge, and other info including next hearing scheduled.
it will not show sealed cases, or past probation where the terms were met and the record expunged.

Antigone*

Net access to warrants?
free mo government site for this kind of search:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/
choose litigant name search, and check the box for use all aliases. select
all jurisdictions for statewide court search. It will show many criminal and civil cases, with disposition, judge, and other info including next hearing scheduled.
it will not show sealed cases, or past probation where the terms were met and the record expunged.
This post is four years old!!! No necroposting please!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">