• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NJ Expungement Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MikeP78

Hi i'm currently gonna try to get a Expungement(DIY) and have a Question about Downgraded Charges.Hope someone can help?

I have 2 charges that was ammended to one Charge of Improper Bahavior.I included the Original Offense and then the Ammended Offense.I put that The 2 Charges were Dismissed in the Area that say's "The Charge was Dismissed after completing a after conditional discharge, pretrial intervention program, juvenile conference committee, intake service conference or deferred disposition was successfully completed" although it wasn't dismissed under these circumstances cause there is no other Option.However in another Field i did put the Charge i was Convicted of in the Line "I was found guilty / adjudicated delinquent of the charge of ".

I talked to a Court Clerk and she told me she had no answer for that situation.But she did say just mention in and the Prosecuter should get it.

Now i'd like to know if i'm going about the situation correctly.Or should i just included the Original Complaint # and the Conviction Cahrge leaving out the Original Charges?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">