• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no mirada right, no evidence, and did not take me directly to jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonVT

What is the name of your state?Michigan

okay i got pulled over the other day and i had a beer in my car, i did not know it was in there, and i am currently on probation for a mip offence, my licence was also suspended at the time for some fine payments i missed. but my ? is; is it illegal to not bring someone directly to jail from the scene of the crime, and do you need the bottle of alcohol for evidence in a mip case in Michigan?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JasonVT said:
What is the name of your state?Michigan

okay i got pulled over the other day and i had a beer in my car, i did not know it was in there, and i am currently on probation for a mip offence, my licence was also suspended at the time for some fine payments i missed. but my ? is; is it illegal to not bring someone directly to jail from the scene of the crime, and do you need the bottle of alcohol for evidence in a mip case in Michigan?

My response:

And, I'll bet you didn't pass "GO" or collect $200.00 either!

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonVT

okay well i guess it may not be illegal for a cop to stop down the road from the scene and talk to his girlfreind on the phone for 1/2 an hour but do they need the bottle of alcohol for evidence to convict me?

Kane

JasonVT said:
okay well i guess it may not be illegal for a cop to stop down the road from the scene and talk to his girlfreind on the phone for 1/2 an hour but do they need the bottle of alcohol for evidence to convict me?
No. The evidence would be the officer's testimony about what he saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">