• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nol- pros rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cshah

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?FLorida

Last year my 18 year old son was arrested on 2 felony charges that was nol-prossed the next day. He did spend the night in jail and we had to pay $1000 in bail. However, charges were dropped the next day. The arrest is showing up on the county web site and job applications are being turned down. Does he have the right to get this off his record or does a terrible mistake ruin his chances for a normal life? Please let me know what rights he has and who I should contact to get expunged.

smutlydog

cshah said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?FLorida

Last year my 18 year old son was arrested on 2 felony charges that was nol-prossed the next day. He did spend the night in jail and we had to pay $1000 in bail. However, charges were dropped the next day. The arrest is showing up on the county web site and job applications are being turned down. Does he have the right to get this off his record or does a terrible mistake ruin his chances for a normal life? Please let me know what rights he has and who I should contact to get expunged.
If charges were dropped then an attorney can get it done.

Keep in mind that some private background campanies download the files before they are expunged so somewhere those files will still exsist.

Don't let that get you down because most companies won't go through the trouble of going through all databases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">