• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non violent resisting arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daveflorida

What is the name of your state? FL
I have a court date next weekend in Dade county for non-violent resisting arrest and public intox. I have a clean record. I really dont want to spend the money on a lawyer. Is there any chance there will be any jail time or most likely just a fine? I live in chicago so i am not sure how parole or community service works either, any help would be great

mykoleary

If you don't want to spend the money for an attorney, think about the lost wages as your job in Chicago fires you while you spend time in a Dade county jail cell...

I cannot think of a single better thing to spend money on than on an attorney in a criminal matter where you are the defendant.*

*this does not apply to people who don't mind jail... and believe me there are lots of them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">