• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nothing better to do with their time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jessica78425

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I was arrested for property damage at Wal Mart.
I'll tell you the story.
I don't like these girls and they have nothing better to do with their time than bother me. I got off work early and went to Wal Mart approx. 2 am. When I went outside, I see that they parked in the spot directly above mine, one spot to the right (diagonally) and there is a buggy pushed in the side of their car. I'm not so petty as to do something so stupid, but I knew they would claim I did it.

I was arrested for damages to one girl's car and a witness to back it up. Only how would they see it if they were inside? Four other people were with me at the time and also security tapes to prove it as well.

What charges or lawsuits can I file for both of them lying?

Two Bit

If what they are saying is provably false, they could be charged with making a false statement to the police. The evidence to file that sort of charge has to be overwhelming.

stephenk

jessica78425 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I was arrested for property damage at Wal Mart.
I'll tell you the story.
I don't like these girls and they have nothing better to do with their time than bother me. I got off work early and went to Wal Mart approx. 2 am. When I went outside, I see that they parked in the spot directly above mine, one spot to the right (diagonally) and there is a buggy pushed in the side of their car. I'm not so petty as to do something so stupid, but I knew they would claim I did it.

I was arrested for damages to one girl's car and a witness to back it up. Only how would they see it if they were inside? Four other people were with me at the time and also security tapes to prove it as well.

What charges or lawsuits can I file for both of them lying?
how old are you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">