• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Notice of Pending Forfeiture-Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

meme1

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Could someone advise me as to what if any form is used to make a verified claim for seized property? I know the statutes and the requirements, but do not know what form to file. Thank you in advance.:)

Son of Slam

meme1 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

Could someone advise me as to what if any form is used to make a verified claim for seized property? I know the statutes and the requirements, but do not know what form to file. Thank you in advance.:)

Do you know the type of property, the value, and who seized it for what reason?

M

meme1

Pending Forfeiture

Thank you for your response. This was a search warrant served on a private residence by the State of Arizona with the following property taken:

a. $4743.00
b. six cameras in a box with assorted accessories
c. Dell Inspriron 4100 Laptop Computer
d. Radio Shack Surveillance Cqamera
e. Glock 9mm Handgun

This was in January, they just filed on July 17th. for the Initial Appearance scheduled September 19th. and the defendent received the papers from the state as to Notice of Seizure for Forfeiture and Notice of Pending Forfeiture. Any person with a lawful interest in any of the seized property must file a verified claim in the Superior Court within 30 days after receiving the notice which would make the date September 13th.

They also seized a large quantity of a dangerous drug for sale, (methamphetamine), well over the threshold amount, assorted paraphenalia, etc. and eight ledger account books, + bank statements. Thank you again for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">