• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nudes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendaIsela

Texas
A boy has accused me of sending him nudes when I didn't. I will admit that I sent one to another boy a couple of years ago and I suppose this boy got ahold of them. I am a senior. I dont want my life to be ruined. My school officer said they want to file a Class C on me. What do i do? Help me please.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Texas
A boy has accused me of sending him nudes when I didn't. I will admit that I sent one to another boy a couple of years ago and I suppose this boy got ahold of them. I am a senior. I dont want my life to be ruined. My school officer said they want to file a Class C on me. What do i do? Help me please.
If you are under 18, then you should discuss this with your parents who can help you find an attorney. If you are over 18, then you should discuss this with an attorney.

BrendaIsela

I am under 18 but the officer said that in some of the photos my face is visible, but that can't be because I didn't show my face. I honestly feel like he photoshopped my face into someone else's pictures. If he did, what can I do about that?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am under 18 but the officer said that in some of the photos my face is visible, but that can't be because I didn't show my face. I honestly feel like he photoshopped my face into someone else's pictures. If he did, what can I do about that?
Please discuss this with your parent(s) so that they can help provide you with legal counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">