• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ohio revised code section 612.8

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Becca223

What is the name of your state? Ohio
A friend of mine was arrested apparantly for intoxication. On the notice to go to court it says "ohio revised code section 612.8" and it also says something about being realized for the amount of $800. Could you tell me what that means or what the charge is... i.e. 1st degree misdemeanor, or what are his possible punishments. His court date is Oct. 7. He's planning on entering a not guilty plea... is that a good idea?

V

v_day_baby

Becca,
are you sure that section number is correct??

B

Becca223

the code is 612.18
The charge is INTOX.
Allen County, Ohio
Being it remembered, that on Oct. 4, 2003 personally appeared before me having been formally charged w/ violating Ohio Revised Code Section 612.18 and it appearing to teh Court from all circumstances that the accused will appear as required on Oct. 7, 2003 at 2pm or at the call of the court, the accused is released to his/her own recognizance, in the unsecured amount of $800.00 pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 2937.29 and related statutes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">