• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

omg, what's going to happen to my poor cousin?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hello,

I have a cousin who is the most innocent person you will ever meet.
He married this evil woman 5 years ago. The minute i saw her, I knew she is a bi435 and I knew my cousin is screwed.

so today the bi435 calls the police on him and they take him away. I have no idea why, but I bet she made up some story about how he beat her.

so today my cousin was in jail and about 2 hours ago he called and said he has posted bail. But we havent heard anything else since the last 2 hours and his phone is off.

So my questions are:
1. I know my cousin would never ever even attempt to harm someone physically. so is it true that the legal system will believe the female 100% of the time?
2. where is he? how come we havent heard from him since he posted bail?
3. so whats going to happen? will they go through the whole trial process?
4. he is an MD, will his license be revoked?

OHRoadwarrior

1. No
2. I thought it was your turn to follow him.
3. That is up to the prosecutor basically speaking.
4. Depends on all facts we don't have and that are not in yet.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
This situation is for your cousin's attorney to deal with, not you.

If he doesn't have an attorney then he should get one now.

CdwJava

so today the bi435 calls the police on him and they take him away. I have no idea why, but I bet she made up some story about how he beat her.
So ... you really have no idea what is alleged to have happened? As such, how can we possibly offer any sort of direction or insight?

Can you at least tell us what code sections he was booked under? Or, what sort of crimes he is alleged to have committed?

1. I know my cousin would never ever even attempt to harm someone physically. so is it true that the legal system will believe the female 100% of the time?
First off, no one with a modicum of objectivity could ever say that another person would NEVER do something. Second, the state does not automatically believe the woman. IF the matter goes to trial (whatever it is) the state will have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt - no matter what gender the victim might be.

If he posted bail, then he was released. I suspect he went home, went to a friend's, went to a family member's, and maybe turned off his phone. No one here could POSSIBLY know where he is.

How can we possibly know? YOU don't even know what happened. When you know what code sections he was arrested for, perhaps we could provide some insight.

That depends on the details of the offense(s) charged.

Last edited:

Isis1

So ... you really have no idea what is alleged to have happened? As such, how can we possibly offer any sort of direction or insight?

Can you at least tell us what code sections he was booked under? Or, what sort of crimes he is alleged to have committed?

First off, no one with a modicum of objectivity could ever say that another person would NEVER do something. Second, the state does not automatically believe the woman. IF the matter goes to trial (whatever it is) the state will have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt - no matter what gender the victim might be.

If he posted bail, then he was released. I suspect he went home, went to a friend's, went to a family member's, and maybe turned off his phone. No one here could POSSIBLY know where he is.

How can we possibly know? YOU don't even know what happened. When you know what code sections he was arrested for, perhaps we could provide some insight.

But ... uh ... what?

You say he's in MD, yet you indicated the state was California?? ...

Post back when you have a little more info.
I think when he said MD, he meant doctor.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hello,

I have a cousin who is the most innocent person you will ever meet.
He married this evil woman 5 years ago. The minute i saw her, I knew she is a bi435 and I knew my cousin is screwed.

so today my cousin was in jail and about 2 hours ago he called and said he has posted bail. But we havent heard anything else since the last 2 hours and his phone is off.

So my questions are:

You do realize that there's a good chance your cousin is guilty of something, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">