• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is the one answer for all your questions!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dan148

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida
The answer is YES.......
I am new to this site because I needed advice a few days ago. The past few days I have been browsing all the posts from the last few years and can't help but notice that 90% of the questions are pretty much similar. For example;
* "Do the cops have the right to..."
* "Is it legal what the cop did"
* "Can the cop do that"
* "Are cops allowed to...."
Well people I am not a cop nor do I have any experience in law, however I will say this....THE POLICE HAVE A RIGHT TO; DO, SEARCH, ASK, QUESTION, OR ARREST YOU. THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY WANT OR NEED TO IF THEY FEEL THAT A LAW HAS BEEN BROKEN OR IF THEY FEEL THERE IS OR CAN BE A DANGEROUS SITUATION...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
So...if you are coming to this site to ask a question in regards to any of these statments let me save you the time and embarassment..THE ANSWER IS YES!!!! My advice is stay out of trouble and you will never, never, never, never have to wonder if "THE COP HAD THE RIGHT TO....."

M

MarkInOhio

Yeppers..you betcha..they can do WHATEVER they want, WHENEVER they want, WHEREVER they want..period. Constitution, laws, courtesy, all of it be damned..they ARE the Man....and whether or not you're doing something wrong...aww c'mon, that's really got nothing at all to do with it..AT ALL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">