• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of State warrant from Maryland.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DavisJones

What is the name of your state? PA

My daughter is moving in with me from her mom's house in MD. She is 22 yrs old and she thinks she has a 2nd Degree Domestic Warrant charge against her from a old relationship. Me and her mother got divorce in 1999 and she has been living with mom ever since then. Now she has no job and no money. She wants to take care of this before she moves but she doesn't have the money to do it. With me being her father and I have 3 more kids of my own, I just don't have enough money to fix the problem for her. Now my questions are, will this stop her from getting a job in Pennsylvania if they do a background check? If she has a new address will the Maryland Authorites come to get her? Also, if she gets pulled over or anything, will the warrant show up when they run her license? Like I said she wants to deal with it but doesn't have the money right now.

ceara19

What is the name of your state? PA

My daughter is moving in with me from her mom's house in MD. She is 22 yrs old and she thinks she has a 2nd Degree Domestic Warrant charge against her from a old relationship. Me and her mother got divorce in 1999 and she has been living with mom ever since then. Now she has no job and no money. She wants to take care of this before she moves but she doesn't have the money to do it. With me being her father and I have 3 more kids of my own, I just don't have enough money to fix the problem for her. Now my questions are, will this stop her from getting a job in Pennsylvania if they do a background check? If she has a new address will the Maryland Authorites come to get her? Also, if she gets pulled over or anything, will the warrant show up when they run her license? Like I said she wants to deal with it but doesn't have the money right now.
What does money have to do with it? She needs to deal with the matter ASAP. If she has no money for her defense, she needs to ask for a public defender. The answer to ALL of your questions is yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">