• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Overkill???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

theonlykid

What is the name of your state?Pa
I was recently arrested and charged with Mfg/PWID, marijuana, K&I poss, & paraphilnia. This case WILL BE won or lost on the warrent suppression hearing. The whole case is based off of a very weak warrent, but i don't like my chances in a trial.
I also have found myself,unexpectedly, searching for a new lawyer due to a conflict of intrest with another case/client of his. This is my decsion not his or the courts! I am having a great deal of difficulty in putting my freedom in the hands of someone i don't know, reccomended or not.
Do i retain a lawyer i feel fairly good about, let him do his job and hope for the best? Or do i put all of my eggs in 1 basket, $$$$, and hire 2 people who can work with each other? Is co council overkill? Will it confuse things, or are 2 heads better than 1??? If co council is in order what is the best/most professional way to do so? thanks in advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">