• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA lawyers please read......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DSM4Life

What is the name of your state? PA

is a bench warrant for a failure to appear a state issued warrant or a federal warrant. Basically i wanna know if it'll get back to my home state, i was only in PA for school.

It was a DUI charge(2nd in PA, but i got an ARD on the first), and i dont have any previous FTA's (Failure to appear)

Please help im very worry, i need to get a job at home and im scared to even send out my resume.

**if u are an attorney in the state of PA and can answer this question for me please reply or email me personally at [email protected]**

Last edited:

acmb05

DSM4Life said:
What is the name of your state? PA

is a bench warrant for a failure to appear a state issued warrant or a federal warrant. Basically i wanna know if it'll get back to my home state, i was only in PA for school.

It was a DUI charge(2nd in PA, but i got an ARD on the first), and i dont have any previous FTA's (Failure to appear)

Please help im very worry, i need to get a job at home and im scared to even send out my resume.

**if u are an attorney in the state of PA and can answer this question for me please reply or email me personally at [email protected]**
Well it's not Federal but dont plan on getting a job that needs a background check. I also hope you dont get pulled over because your license is probably suspended at this poiint.

How far away do you live from the state with the warrant?

zippysgoddess

Warrants also do not expire, so don't think running home will help you.

PA will report this to other states, so your license suspension will catch up with you as well.

IMPAQT

Yea, i woudl say just turn yourself in if you can make it a option, like if you have family that will help and support you. But if not, get a job, be very careful when you drive, cause like they said, license is gone(i used to live in PA, so i know this). DOnt get a job with a background check, save money, turn yourself in, and let them know why you did'nt in the first place. Its not a justification for being on-the-run, but it could show some simpathy in court, and show you have a concience when you turn yourself in. Just be careful not to get caught:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">